IIn this course, students will learn how to support the configuration tasks associated with Windows 10. Students will develop skills that include managing storage, files, drivers, and printers as well as how to configure network connectivity for Windows 10. This course will also cover managing and deploying applications.
After completing this course (MD-100T02), students will be able to:
- Configure devices and drivers for Windows
- Configure storage for Windows
- Configure network settings in Windows
- Configure remote management of Windows
- Configure and manage applications in Windows
- Configure Internet Explorer
Module 1: Configuring Peripherals and Drivers
Module 2: Configuring Networking
Module 3: Configuring Storage
Module 4: Managing Apps in Windows 10
Module 5: Course Conclusion
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 core services. Candidates may also be familiar with enterprise scenarios and cloud-integrated services.