In this course, the student will be introduced to the key concepts of security in modern management. This course covers authentication, identities, and access, as well as about how to protect these categories. The student will be introduced to Azure Active Directory and learn how to use Microsoft Intune to protect devices and data with compliance policies. Finally, this course will cover key capabilities of Azure Information Protection and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection and how to implement these capabilities.
After completing this course (MD-101T03), students will be able to:
- Describe the benefits and capabilities of Azure AD.
- Manage users using Azure AD with Active Directory DS.
- Implement Windows Hello for Business.
- Configure conditional access rules based on compliance policies.
- Describe the various tools used to secure devices and data.
- Implement Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection.
Module 1: Managing Authentication in Azure AD
Module 2: Managing Devices and Device Policies
Module 3: Managing Security
Module 4: Course Conclusion
The Modern Desktop Administrator must be familiar with M365 workloads and must have strong skills and experience of deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 and non-Windows devices. The MDA role focuses on cloud services rather than on-premises management technologies